Are you looking for a way to get involved with Habitat for Humanity but not interested in construction? Or perhaps you want to get involved in watching your carbon footprint. Volunteering at the Habitat Lincoln ReStore is a great way to support the Habitat mission and give back to your community.
As a Habitat ReStore volunteer you may:
- Answer phones
- Help at the cashier wrap
- Restock shelves and move items around on the sales floor
- Make sure the sales floor is clean and tidy
- Assist with customer service
- Load and unload donation drop-offs
- Work in the donation center prepping items for the sales floor
Each volunteer task is important to the success of our mission to build more affordable homes in Lancaster County. If you have more questions on volunteering at the Habitat ReStore, please call (402) 464-0010. Otherwise, please fill out the volunteer waiver below and then contact us to schedule a volunteer shift.