Team Build Days
Team Builds are an investment in your employees and the community. These builds bring problem-solving and communication skills that will carry back to the workplace environment.
Unfortunately due to the high rates of COVID-19, we are currently unable to provide volunteer Team Build Days at this time. We look forward to rates going down and being able to get together soon to build hope for families in our community.
Build Day Details
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday build days
- 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. with a lunch break at 11:30 a.m.
- Up to 12 participants
- No experience necessary and we provide all the tools and supplies
- Must wear hard-soled, closed-toed shoes on site
Build Day Benefits
- Learning new skills while learning about your team
- Share an experience you can take back to the office
- Hearty lunch or snack service
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- Habitat Lincoln Volunteer t-shirts
- Site exclusive to your team
- Recognition on social media, website, build site and annual Gratitude Report
- Knowing your support has a permanent impact in the community and a family's life