Team Build Days
Team Builds are an investment in your employees and the community. These builds bring problem-solving and communication skills that will carry back to the workplace environment.
Employees return to the workplace motivated, connected, and inspired. We provide all the tools, materials, and training - you just provide the tax-deductible donation and the helping hands!
We ask that Team Build partners make a financial contribution in addition to their volunteer service as it takes both of these resources to build affordable homes.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: $1,000
Due to COVID-19, we are currently unable to provide volunteer team build days. If you have questions, please call our office at 402-477-9184.
Build Day Details
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday build days
- 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. with a lunch break at 11:30 a.m.
- Up to 12 participants
- No experience necessary and we provide all the tools and supplies
- Must wear hard-soled, closed-toed shoes on site
Build Day Benefits
- Learning new skills while learning about your team
- Share an experience you can take back to the office
- Hearty lunch or snack service
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- Habitat Lincoln Volunteer t-shirts
- Site exclusive to your team
- Recognition on social media, website, build site and annual Gratitude Report
- Knowing your support has a permanent impact in the community and a family's life