Team Build Days
Team Builds are an investment in your employees and the community. These builds bring problem solving and communication skills that will carry back to the workplace environment.
Employees return to the workplace motivated, connected and inspired. We provide all the tools, materials, and training - you just provide the tax-deductible donation and the helping hands!
We ask that Team Build partners make a financial contribution in addition to their volunteer service as it takes both of these resources to build affordable homes.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: $1,000
To schedule a Team Build Day contact Dani at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 480-6219.
Build Day Details
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday build days
- 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. with a lunch break at 11:30 a.m.
- Up to 12 participants
- No experience necessary and we provide all the tools and supplies
- Must wear hard-soled, closed-toed shoes on site
Build Day Benefits
- Learning new skills while learning about your team
- Share an experience you can take back to the office
- Hearty lunch or snack service
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- Habitat Lincoln Volunteer t-shirts
- Site exclusive to your team
- Recognition on social media, website, build site and annual Gratitude Report
- Knowing your support has a permanent impact in the community and a family's life