Thrivent Faith Build 2018
Join us for a life-changing experience
Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln and Thrivent have partnered to help make affordable housing and better communities a reality for families in Lincoln and Lancaster County. We invite your congregation to be part of Faith Build 2018!
Learn more about Thrivent Faith Build 2018 Homeowners Abdelkarim & Sailwa
What is a Faith Build?
A Faith Build brings local churches together to raise walls, funds, and prayers to build a house in partnership with a family in your community.
It's an opportunity to live out your church's ministry, engage your congregation and see the miracle that occurs when God touches the hearts of new homeowners and the volunteers who worked alongside of them.
Turn faith into action
How to get involved in Thrivent Faith Build 2018:
- Churches commit to becoming a partner in the Faith Build
- Congregation members generously volunteer their time, choosing to help with construction - or non-construction activities
- Organize a volunteer day
- Provide lunch for on-site workers
- Create a welcome basket or special items for the homeowners
- Participate at ground-breaking and dedication events
- Pray for the Faith Build (suggested Bible readings)
- Congregations participate in the Faith Build Generosity Challenge:
- Thrivent provides up to 50% of the home cost
- Churches are challenged to match the remaining home cost (pledge form)
Contact: Christina Zink, Development Director at (402) 235-8942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Faith Build Build Schedule
The Faith Build construction schedule is tentative and may change due to weather or subcontractor delays. Every individual must register an user ID and watch the construction safety video prior to volunteering. If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer & Community Outreach Coordinator, Dani Vallis, at email@example.com or (402) 260-3357